ModMyMods recognizes its customers' expectations of privacy, and preserving our customers' trust is one of our core values.
Our Security Procedures
We are committed to the privacy of customer information and will use strict security standards to safeguard it. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. All of ModMyMods employees are governed by a code of conduct that includes the commitment to protect the confidentiality of customer information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. ModMyMods may change this policy from time to time by updating this page; please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
What Information We Collect
We collect only information that is needed to serve you and administer our business, including the following:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, personal preferences, and interests related to products we sell
In the process of serving you, we may collect information related to your transactions with us that is considered ‘nonpublic personal information’; information about you that is not available publicly.
What We Do With This Information
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- We periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information using the email address you provide
- We may also occasionally use your information to contact you for market research purposes in order to update or improve our website based on your interests
Internet Security at ModMyMods:
What You Should Know
We are committed to protecting the privacy of customer information on the Internet.
Security begins with your browser. To protect our customers, ModMyMods.com accepts internet logins originating from browsers that support a high level of encryption. Encryption prevents transactions from being ‘read’ by unauthorized parties over the Internet. All logins to ModMyMods’ website are encrypted. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. In addition, we encourage our customers to learn more about internet security and electronic commerce at a representative sample of sites listed below:
- Microsoft Security
- Federal Trade Commission - Consumer Guide to E-Commerce & the Internet