The aquabox professional was compared with the previous model revised and improved in several points. Among the new features include G1 / 4 threaded connection, two additional connection threads on top of aquabox and a sunken into the windshield stainless steel bezel with countersunk screws. The aquabox professional is milled from Delrin solid material, making it extremely resistant. Was maintaining the proven coolant flow through the windscreen of aquabox whereby the windscreen is kept fog-free and a very nice optical effect. The on the windscreen led amount of water can be easily regulated by two stainless steel grub screws in the inlet channel.
- Three rear G1 / 4 connecting thread, one of which should feed and twice return or example Lighting possibility
- Two G1 / 4 thread on the top for easy filling of aquabox. The Fronscheibe must for filling therefore no longer be removed. On this thread can, for example, also the aquacomputer Fillport be connected (Art. 34013).
- Only white variant: Mounting option for up to four 5 mm LEDs for effective lighting
- Kühlmittelüberstömte windscreen, thereby fogging. Customizable amount of water by adjusting the inlet channel.
- Effective elimination of air bubbles on the windshield
- Corrosion resistant body made from Delrin
- Inlet channel with a large cross section for low flow resistance
- Front with completely plane optics, precise fit sunk stainless steel faceplate and sunk screws
- Optional magnetic, tool-free mounting system for easy filling
|Overall Dimensions||148 x 42 x 50mm|
|Color||Black \ Dark Blue|
|Reservoir Size||5.25 Single Bay|
|Number of Ports||5x G1/4|