The airplex modularity system is a fully modular radiator system for water cooling systems and shows competence and know-how of the ten-year history at Aqua Computer.
The main features of the airplex modularity system at a glance:
- Absolute modular system
- Extremely high cooling performance
- Very compact - shorter than most other radiators for the same fan site and only 146mm wide
- Expandable in all dimensions to unlimited size
- No soldering residues because there are no solder joints
- To clean completely completely dismantled and if necessary
- Systems with multiple circuits in a space heater
- Optimal flow / parallel pipe routes
- No paint, optimal heat transfer
- Pump modules with reservoir available
- Many colors for the side panels available (Brushed stainless steel, black aluminum, blue, red)
- Optimized for low fan speed slats with optimal structure and excellent passive cooling performance
- No base metals in contact with the coolant, only copper and stainless steel
- CNC machined components made from Delrin and stainless steel parts
- Highest accuracy of the individual components guarantee perfect installation
- Riveted threaded for fan mounting
- Wide range of accessories (expansion tank, pump modules, feet, filters, sensors, ...)
- Copper fins available for maximum performance in the smallest space
- Approved for pressures up to 0.8 bar
- Possible on request special design for up to 5 bar pressure
The system is based on a fin package with 21 copper tubes and pressed-on stainless steel flanges factory. On both sides of the fin package Delrin terminals facing the stainless steel flanges with a sealing gasket and bolted to this. In the Delrin terminal connection threads are attached and have deepened over the threaded a round pocket. In this case, a connection adapters are plugged in to two radiators without bothersome hose connections to be mounted directly flush aneinader. The orientation of the radiator to each other determines the flow of coolant: Laterally next interconnected radiators are connected in series, horizontally stacked radiators flows through parallel.
In addition, the system can grow indefinitely in length. For this the fin packages are connected via optional Delrin connection modules.
Radiators in all lengths use the same Delrin Terminals, only the side panels and fin packages are different. Accordingly, a radiator can be rebuilt through the acquisition of the components. All sizes have a width of 146 mm and fit so perfectly in 5 1/4 "bays. The height of the radiators in standard configuration (ie without the pump module) is 63.5mm and the length is 44mm longer than the respective fan (eg 3x 120 mm = 360 + 44 = 404 mm).
The connectors are supplied as standard in G1 / 4 "and all connections from our shop can be used.
For the first time it is possible with the airplex modularity system also to operate two separate cooling circuits with a radiator. In the corresponding radiators, the cooling surface is associated with the primary or the secondary circuit about 70:30. Thus, for extremely compact two-loop cooling systems, to separate, for example heat-sensitive hard drives to cool both the CPU and graphics card. The two circuits are completely separated each other, mixing of the coolant is completely impossible.
The optional equipment with a pump module an extremely compact and easy to install water cooling can be realized. The offered radiators with pump module pump and expansion tank are integrated directly into the Delrin terminal of the radiator, in addition, depending on the type and USB fan controller with water temperature measuring and optionally flow meter and / or water filters.
Of particular note here is the Compact 600 pump module in the 12V version: This is with the proven ceramic bearing from Aqua computer and allows whisper-quiet operation as well as a variety of monitoring and control options via the integrated pump controller with USB interface. The installation of a flow sensor and filter is easily possible and can be done easily and quickly.
The USB version of Aqua Computer D5 pump mechanics has an integrated control and monitoring electronics with USB and aquabus interface, programmable alarm output and an external temperature sensor input. For monitoring and configuring the software is aquasuite for free download. The four-pole aquabus interface also allows direct connection to an aquaero 5 controller (not included). The alarm output can optionally be configured as an artificial speed signal for connection to a fan output with speed signal evaluation (eg. As the motherboard) or as a switching output for example to switch a LED in case of alarm. For alarm monitoring in addition to the speed signal of the pump are also the external temperature sensor input. The external temperature sensor input is compatible with all offered by Aqua Computer temperature sensors.
|Overall Dimensions||146 x 63.5 x 524 mm|
|Fin Density||7 FPI|
|Screw Thread||M3 - 0.5|
|Number of Ports||6x G1/4|
Attention: These radiators do not come with mounting hardware!